$525/person level 2, $725/person level 3 2 days
This course is ideal for people who have a responsibility to understand how to operate safely and rescue others in an ice environment.
Topics covered in this course are:
- An introduction to static and dynamic ice safety and rescue principles
- Hazard awareness, identification and avoidance
- Incident action plan and communications
- Self rescue and team rescue
- Horizontal technical rope applications on ice
- Subject profiling, packaging and care
- equipment stabilizations and salvage
- Boat and helo overview for ice rescue
This course is compliant with NFPA standards, SAR rescue team and IRIA.
- February 8, 2024-Ice Rescue Level 2 Operations
- February 27, 2024-Ice Rescue Level 2 Operations
- February 5-6, 2024-Ice Rescue Level 3 Technician
- March 4-5, 2023-Ice Rescue Level 3 Technician
- Inquire for custom courses and dates
Equipment and dry suits included.
Level 2 Operations $525 CAD per person plus GST
- The industry standard for static and flat ice operations.
- Occupational workers, Resource Management, and Emergency Responders that are required to work or respond to frozen lakes or ponds will learn all about personal rescue and team rescue in this Level 2 Operations course.
Level 3 Technician $725 CAD per person plus GST
- If you need to perform ice rescues or you work in a medium to high risk environment where the water is flowing underneath the frozen ice, then this is your course
- Working from simple to complex systems and focusing on third party rescues. Operating around open leads and contact rescues are all covered in this course.
Prices are subject to change without notice. 5% GST applicable to all prices.
Select an available date
We can add additional upon request. Please contact us.