Whitewater Kids Camp
$440/Child 5 days
Kids White water Camp Ages 9 – 14 (Max 12 students)
- June 20th – 24th 9am till 4:30pm
Boats: Kayaks, Rafts, Canoes, Packrafts
The focus of these camps will be to introduce kids to the enjoyment of whitewater. We will be using an assortment of water crafts while highlighting safety.
The week camp is designed to be fun while learning basic paddling skills. The students will gain practical experience in decision making and how to play safely in the whitewater environment.
Schedule: 9am – 4:30 Daily
Monday: Chadburn lake: Introduction of equipment
Tuesday- Thursday: Yukon River, meeting behind Selkirk School
Friday: Fun run on the Wheaton River (water levels dependent)
Cost $440 per child
What to Bring:
- Bathing suit and warm clothes for under wetsuit (long underwear, socks, shirt- wool/polypro) **No cotton!
- Running shoes
- Water and a warm drink (preferably not coffee or pop)
- Snack and lunch
- Warm clothes to change into
What we Provide:
- Life jacket
- Wet or dry suit
- Water Shoes
- Great Training and Lots of fun
Prices are subject to change without notice. 5% GST applicable to all prices.
Select an available date
We can add additional upon request. Please contact us.